Secure Capital Network, LLC
Effective: June 16, 2010
Secure Capital Network, LLC ("SCN") is committed to protecting your privacy while providing a quality user experience.
Because we gather certain types of information about and from you and our members, in order to fulfill your requests and
better serve your needs, you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the collection and use of this
membership agreement, and contact us if you have any questions.
When you register as a member of the SCN web site:
1. Collect personally identifiable (e.g., name, address) and demographic information about you. We will use the non-personally
identifiable demographic data to serve ads (pertaining to your transaction type, geographic location, age, or gender) on
our web site when you log in. The information is collected when you register as a member of SCN.
2. Provide industry-standard security to protect your personal information while it is in our possession. If you use your
credit card, then your credit card information will be encrypted using SSL technology and will be stored on secure servers.
3. Give you access to review and edit your personal and demographic information while it is in our possession.
4. Send service announcements to your e-mail address and/or business address notifying you of features and new enhancements
to the SCN web site.
5. Send you information and data based on requests you make on the SCN web site regarding projects and transactions.
6. Bundle information to better design our web site and to share with our advertisers and partners. This aggregate information
will not be used to learn anything about any particular individual.
7. In developing our business, we may engage in the sale of certain assets and the company itself, or parts of it, may be
sold, merged or otherwise transferred. In such transactions and changes in ownership, user information, whether personally
identifiable or otherwise, may constitute one of the transferred assets. SCN will notify affected users in accordance with
8. Disclose to other members of the SCN System information that you have submitted regarding asset-based lending transactions.
1. Send you unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam).
2. Give anyone access to your user account or read messages in your account, unless such release is authorized by you or
is necessary to:
- Satisfy any law, regulation, or legal request. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information
as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial
proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Conduct investigations of complaints against you and possible breaches of law.
- Enforce or apply the terms of your membership agreement.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of SCN, our members, web site, or the public.
3. Share any data with outside parties that would identify a specific user, except in those circumstances listed above (e.g.,
disclosure to other members of the SCN System information submitted regarding asset-based lending transactions).
4. Contact you via e-mail or any other method to ask you for your password. Do not share your password with anyone; you
should only enter it directly into the SCN web site.
5. Contact you via e-mail or any other method to ask you for your credit card information.
6. Materially change how we use your personally identifiable information without placing a prominent notice on the SCN web
information to you more efficiently. We may also automatically collect your IP address, browser type, domain name and web
site access times. Our web-based service will not function unless your browser is set to accept cookies. You can turn off
cookies, but that will affect your online experience.
We may use third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect information when you visit our web site. These companies may
use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number) about your visits to our web site
in order to provide advertisements on our web site, other sites and other forms of media about goods and services that may
be of interest to you. They may also use this information to track the effectiveness of those ads. Please contact us if
you would like more information about this practice.
Be aware that when you click on ad banners, you may be redirected to other sites not operated by SCN. You are responsible
personal information. Note that this policy does not cover the privacy practices of these linked sites.
General Information Collected:
When visiting our site, some general information is collected including: IP address (your computer's unique signature) Operating
system (e.g., Windows 7) Browser software (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer) and Internet Service Provider (e.g., Comcast).
The information we collect is aggregated to reflect the population as a whole rather than focused on individuals. We use
it to help us better understand the people who visit our web site and to continually improve our products and services.
In addition, like many other sites with paid advertising, we disclose some of this non-personally identifiable, aggregate
information to advertisers to inform them of the number of people who have seen and clicked on their advertisements.
Third Party Service Providers:
Agents and affiliates of SCN may occasionally process individual user data as required to provide services which the user
has requested. However, they are not allowed to use this information for any other purpose. All individual user data is
owned and controlled by SCN.
From time to time we partner with third party service providers to offer additional products and services within the web
site. To participate in these offerings, you may be asked to provide personal information and agree to terms and conditions
relating to the third party service provider. Such requests for information will be displayed and requested by the third
party in a straightforward manner with explanation as to whose privacy statement governs the collection of such information.
It is the responsibility of each member to provide SCN with accurate information at all times. Personal information collected
during the membership registration process includes: name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, age, gender,
e-mail address. You may edit your personal information on the SCN web site.
aware of and understand our current policy. If we make material changes to this policy, or in how we use or collect your
personally identifiable information, we will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. We will not
make any retroactive material changes in how we handle previously collected personal information unless you allow us to
do so, or unless we are legally required to do so, and in such a case we will e-mail registered members information on material
Secure Capital Network, LLC
Attn: Legal Counsel
256 N. Main, Suite D
Alpine, Utah 84004